18 August 2007

EDO MAAJKA (BiH/Cro) - Slusaj mater , cd 2002

I know you`re asking yourself now "What the hell is this??"..I already told that I will put here stuff I like,and this album is such thing.I am not,and repeating NOT a fan of Hip-Hop or Rap,but as there is something good in every kind of music,Rap or Hip Hop has his good sides as Public Enemy,partly Eminem,and..ehmm..nothing else..well,here is the Croatian/Bosnian part of that.Edo Maajka is a down-to-earth antirockstar Bosnian guy who`s living in Croatia,and this is his first album.The lyrical part is excellent,Edo is a great songwriter,and all this sounds pretty raw and angry.The music is pretty minimalistic,so it raises this album a level beyond other Hip Hop releases,especially the ones from Croatia.Edo`s live performances are with a live band,so that means that his music gets even harder.For all those who like "strong" Hip Hop....and stop wondering,come on...

Tracks;
01.Intro
02.Slusaj mater
03.Minimalni rizik
04.Rado vidjen
05.Jesmo l` sami
06.Saletova osveta
07.Prikaze
08.Recitacija
09.Mahir i Alma
10.Faca-intro
11.Faca
12.Znas me-intro
13.Znas me
14.Sverc komerc
15.De-za-vu
16.Sank
17.Pare,pare
18.molitva
19.Za i protiv
20.Nemoj se bojat
21.Outro

EDO MAAJKA - SLUSAJ MATER , CD 2002

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails