25 August 2007

GUSTAFI (Cro) - Na minimumu , cd 2002

Again,something different.What we have here is a band from Vodnjan/Pula,a band with a variable number of members,from 8 to 12,playing an interesting and very danceable tex-mex rock.I have seen them in Cakovec 2 years ago,the pic you see is from that show,and of course,they`re my friends too.This is their 6th album (I think..),and I think it is their best.Of course,Gustafi are a band that have albums voted as best album of the year in Croatia,every time they release one.So,if you know how the mexican rock sounds like,try it done by Croatians!

Tracks;
01.Tebe san ja
02.Ki mi je vrag Ana
03.Ku ku tac
04.Bira Bira Bira
05.Vrhi Cicarije
06.Romeo
07.Fuck me baby
08.Njoki z zecon
09.Jesen
10.Vajk san je volija
11.Niman sna
12.Budi prava
13.Namisto
14.Zivot je lip
15.Epilog

GUSTAFI - NA MINIMUMU , cd 2002

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails