26 August 2007

POMARANCA (Slo) - Peklenska pomaranca (Heavy Metal Shock) , lp 1981

This is the first album by Pomaranca (the band already featured here as ORANGE),the biggest Heavy Metal band ever from Slovenia.This album is,for my opinion much much better than the Orange one,so if you tried that one,then this one is a definitive must!Plus,it is singed in Slovenian.What more to say;grab it!!

Tracks;
01.Pustite upanje,ki vstopate
02.Mora
03.Sminka
04.Moja smrkljica
05.Mimo hise grem
06.Moli s kom si legla nocoj
07.Uniformiranci
08.Orgia
09.Krvava rosa

POMARANCA - PEKLENSKA POMARANCA (HEAVY METAL SHOCK) , lp 1981

5 comments:

uje said...

Beuatiful blog, I am from Germany and heard pomaranca and Gordi in the eighties. Great sound with unique lyrics (serbian or slovenian?) Pls give me the password...
thank you

Alexcro said...

Dear Uje,as far as I know,the file is free.No password needed.I will check,but I am almost sure that you need no password.

Anonymous said...

all the pomaranca files need a password. Have you checked it?
thank you in advance

Alexcro said...

Ok,I will reupload it on mediafire.Just let me know what do you mean with "all files".Sorry for the inconvenience.

uje said...

Thank you very much for uploading. The lps with passwords are the two gordis and the pomaranca - peklenska pomaranca and orange III. The compilation and the madbringer are perfect. Dubre.

vielen dank....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails