28 August 2007

TYPE O NEGATIVE (USA) - Suicide is self expression , live Ludwigsburg , cd 1994

Here is another TON bootleg,recorded on the same tour as the previous one,and-if I am not wrong-on the last show of the tour,in the Rockfabrik in Ludwigsburg,October 16th 1994.This one is not a soundboard recording,but still a very decent one,and a must for the TON fans,of course.I am tied to this one in a special way,because this recording was made approx.24 hours after I met Peter Steele in Munchen,which was my dream in those days..

Tracks;
01.Machine screw
02.Too late-Frozen
03.Gravity
04.Summer girl
05.Paranoid
06.Xero tolerance
07.Christian woman
08.Prelude to agony
09.I know you`re fucking someone else
10.Summer girl+Set me on fire (demo)

TYPE O NEGATIVE - SUICIDE IS SELF EXPRESSION , LIVE LUDWIGSBURG , cd 1994

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Thanks man. I've been looking for this everywhere!

RIP Peter, your haunting voice and dark sense of humor will be sorely missed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails