13 September 2007

HOPE (Cro) - Light of the salvation , cd 2005


The third album of my favourite Christian Metal band is another proof of the quality of Hope.You really can`t go wrong with it.It is a very fair recording,and a disc you cannot miss.I thank again Mika for sending me their stuff and giving me the permission to post it,and I am launching another request;a T-shirt,the sooner you can!I am kidding,of course.If you like good old Thrash Metal with a pinch of Death Metal and all this very Melodic..what are you waiting for?

Tracks;
01.Silver Gods
02.Mind over matter
03.Jesus loves you
04.In rememberance
05.Just a fantasy
06.Light of the salvation
07.Ad aeternam
08.Dream your dreams
09.Metamorphosis

HOPE - LIGHT OF THE SALVATION , cd 2005

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails