06 October 2007

DEMONIAC (Ser) - Touch the wind , cd 1992

Oh,no,not again..well,yes,them again.Excuse me for this introduction,these are words I can`t stop..you know this one is a request by some of you asking for old ex-Yu Metal and,whether we like it or not,Demoniac are part of it too..I admit that I haven`t heard a worst band (and by this I don`t mean bands whose intention is TO BE BAD),and Demoniac got even worse on this album.If I told that the demo is something worst I have ever heard,here they are to make it even worse.It is Speed Metal,it is a good production,but it is also Demoniac,a band that simply wasn`t meant to be Metal.So this one is by all means for you,for me it is definitely NOT.A request.

Tracks;
01.Intro
02.Comin`again
03.No more lies
04.And after all
05.Livin` in another world
06.Touch the wind
07.Young and proud
08.Winds of war
09.Total thrash

DEMONIAC - TOUCH THE WIND , cd 1992

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails