04 October 2007

DISCHARGE (UK) - Hear nothing see nothing say nothing , lp 1982

The album that made me love extreme music.The band that made me love extreme music.The perfection of brutality and intensity.This is the album that EVERYONE must have.The second demo of my band Devastation was called by a title from this album.And also the biggest bands as Gaytallica,Sepultura,Machine Head covered Discharge.I dare to say that this one is extremer and faster than most of the Thrash or Hardcore albums you`ve ever heard.And we`re talking of 1982!!!!Just listen,for example,to the triplette tracks 8-9-10!!And this post is to celebrate their gig in Zagreb the 26th of October,22 days from now!!I am so excited,I can`t wait to see them.

Tracks;
01.Hear nothing see nothing say nothing
02.The nightmare continues
03.The final bloodbath
04.Protest and survive
05.I won`t subscribe
06.Drunk with power
o7.Meanwhile
08.A hell on earth
09.Cries of help
10.The possibility of life`s destruction
11.Q;And children? A;And children!
12.The blood runs red
13.Free speech for the dumb
14.The end

DISCHARGE - HEAR NOTHING SEE NOTHING SAY NOTHING , lp 1982

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails