04 December 2007

DRINKING SKULL (Cro) - Our faith,our life..our death , cass 1990

I do not really know which is this DS`s release,I lost the count..DS were a very productive band (I really hope they will be the same again),and this is one of their earlier releases..It is called as an album,probably because of his length,but for my opinion,the first real album was Evil Or Divine,but it depends on the point of view.
On this release,DS were (for my opinion) at the top of their power.If you are into true oldshool Thrash,well,this is IT.

Tracks;
01.Retaliation from the underground
02.Metal God
03.Betrayer
04.End of life
05.Phlegmatic people
06.Apocalypse war
07.Church of hate
08.Thrash calls
09.Last game
10.About death after death


DRINKING SKULL - OUR FAITH,OUR LIFE..OUR DEATH , cass 1990

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails