07 January 2008

SILENT MINORITY (Ita) - Poga drogato che poi ti puzza il fiato , live demo 20.-21.06.1989.

Hahaha..I always laugh when I hear this band..This is a tape I got in 1989 (as the previous one!) but from Italy,somebody sent me this funny band,I am quite sure they did only this thing.For those who understand Italian,this demo is a lot of fun.For the others,this is a fun-Punk-HC band having fun recording something that can be called demo.I still like it,but I know Italian,so I enjoy it in an other way,so if you like,try it!
PS;I`ll try to translate the title of the demo "Do the Pogo,you junkie,so then your breath will stink".Got it?

Tracks;
01.Intro+Vogli un silos
02.Fuck
03.Bocciato
04.Bastardi
05.Troia pt.1
06.Poga drogato che poi ti puzza il fiato
07.Non lo fare
08.Minoranza silenziosa
09.Troia pt.2
10.Outro

SILENT MINORITY - POGA DROGATO CHE POI TI PUZZA IL FIATO , LIVE DEMO 20.-21.06.1989.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails