07 January 2008

THIS IS BOSTON , NOT L.A. , compilation lp 1982

Now,it`s time for the best Punk/HC compilation EVER!!At least for me,this record is not only the best Punk/HC,but overall one of my top 3 compilations of all the times.It marked me in 1983,when I first heard it,along with the Unsafe At Any Speed compilation,and ever since.For 1982 very very fast and extreme,the first outbursts of Gang Green,as well as Jerry`s Kids and the noisy Groinoids..man,I know that when I come to a record such as this one,I can`t control my feelings,I get too euphoric,so I will recommend this beautiful HC milestone to everyone here.Believe me on this one.

Jerry`s Kids


Tracks;
01.Jerry`s Kids-Straight jacket
02.Jerry`s Kids-Uncontrollable
03.Jerry`s Kids-Wired
04.Jerry`s Kids-Desperate
05.Jerry`s Kids-Pressure
06.Jerry`s Kids-I don`t wanna
07.The Proletariat-Options
08.The Proletariat-Religion is the opium of the masses
09.The Proletariat-Allegiance
10.Groinoids-Angel
11.The FU`s-Preskool dropout
12.The FU`s-Radio Unix USA
13.The FU`s-Green beret
14.The FU`s-Time is money
15.Gang Green-Snob
16.Gang Green-Lie lie
17.Gang Green-I don`t care
18.Gang Green-Rabies
19.Gang Green-Narrow mind
20.Gang Green-Kill a commie
21.Gang Green-Have fun
22.Decadence-Slam
23.The Freeze-Broken bones
24.The Freeze-Idiots at happy hour
25.The Freeze-Now or never
26.The Freeze-Sacrifice not suicide
27.The Freeze-It`s only alcohol
28.The Freeze-Trouble if you hide
29.The Freeze-Time bomb
30.The Freeze-This is Boston,not L.A.
31.Jerry`s Kids-Machine gun
32.Gang Green-Selfish
33.The Freeze-Refrigerator heaven

THIS IS BOSTON , NOT L.A. , COMPILATION LP 1982

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails