26 April 2008

ATOMSKO SKLONISTE (Cro) - Criminal tango , lp 1990


I am boring to myself..I have to repeat one more time,this is an album I loved and still love a lot.We were all scared back in time,when Bruno Langer (bass,and from this album on,vocal) decided the band will continue without Sergio Blazic.Actually,Bruno remained alone,and continued the band with first 3 more members (and,I remember that show,it was pretty brilliant),and then with just two guys who are still today with Bruno,Ranko on guitar,and Nikica on drums.
L to R:Ranko,me and Nikica,Varazdin,June 28th,2006
I also remember the recording of this album,recorded in the studio of Radio Pula,and it lasted (if Bruno is honest) 10 hours.The production is (my opinion) very good,but a little thin.However,I remember also the first promo gig for this album (I have a short video cut of that gig on a VHS tape,and for a second you can see me,my brother and Beli from Anti-Otpad jumping and singing like crazy in front of the stage!!!I hope I will be able to transfer it and put it here.),the show was perfect.You see,this record means a lot to me,a lot of memories..but if you like Hard Rock made by AS,or if you collect their releases,then..you know..



Tracks:
01.Johnny II
02.Cocaine baby
03.Ljubavna masina
04.Zar ptica
05.Tesko je biti andjeo
06.Tajna
07.Ne racunaj na mene
08.Kineski bicikl
09.Nikad vise

ATOMSKO SKLONISTE - CRIMINAL TANGO , LP 1990

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails