14 April 2008

KUD IDIJOTI (Cro) - Bolje izdati plocu nego prijatelja , EP 1987


I remember the moment this EP came out..It was a really big thing for the scene in Pula,KUD Idijoti were unofficially the biggest demo band in the ex-Yugoslavia,but they waited a lot for this one.I am pretty sure they sold-out the first pressing of the EP in a moment.There is a private moment about this EP;when the first pressing came from Koper (the city from where was the label),Fritz called me at work and asked me if he can come to me to listen to the EP,as he haven`t had a grammophone..Great EP,excellent rip,I will post soon the other two EP`s,so you will have here all four of them.
PS:On the back cover is Villa Rizzi,the former Pula`s madhouse.After it was abandoned,KUD Idijoti made their rehearsal room there.My band Devastation recorded there the first demo The Upcoming Mayhem on KUD Idijoti`s equipment,recorded the same year as this EP and produced by Sale Veruda.



Tracks:
01.Maja
02.Kad sunce opet zadje
03.Cirkus
04.Ratna pjesma (Vesna)

KUD IDIJOTI - BOLJE IZDATI PLOCU NEGO PRIJATELJA , EP 1987

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails