29 April 2008

RAPID FORCE (Ser) - Apotheosis of war , cassete 1993

Oh,yeah,another Serbian Thrash Metal band,in the beloved oldschool way.I got this from Roihlem (Thanx) and if you ask me,I never noticed this band back in time (well,the cassette/cd was released during the war years,during the total blockade of information from Serbia),but I am glad that documents like this one remained in time,and that we,collectors of such stuff can give it forward.So,oldschool bangers,stuff for your teeth.
PS:I wrote "cassette" because this is a very fair cassette rip.



Tracks:
01.Shame
02.Far from myself
03.Blindness
04.Blackout
05.Union
06.Sky`s burning higher
07.Legacy of pain
08.Real N.M.E.
09.Hero

RAPID FORCE - APOTHEOSIS OF WAR , cassette 1993

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails