01 June 2008

MEGABITCH (Cro) - Stars on 25 , cassette 1993

Megabitch from Pula were a pretty succesful Melodic HC/Punk band on the Croatian territory in the 90s,I am sure that the biggest part of their success was due to the fact that the biggest part of the band were students in Zagreb (and it is a well known fact that bands from Zagreb and close to Zagreb were more succesful and had easier access to larger airplays than other bands).But not only that,of course,their cassette had a wider airplay also for the fact that they had a very popular cover of Queen`s "I want to break free".So,this is their first release,collectors item.

Tracks:
01.Samba braziliana
02.Die
03.The slow pathetic song
04.Ugly teenager without fingers
05.Shit in my room
06.I want to break free (Queen cover)
07.Pussy horror night
08.My dads a drug addict
09.LSD lady
10.Washer
11.Tonight
12.Crowds

MEGABITCH - STARS ON 25 , CASSETTE 1993

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Molim za pomoć !
kako da dođem do stvari
I want to break free (Queen cover)?!

Hvala!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails