12 March 2009

DIRECTED CREW (Cro) - Chance for.. , demo 1998

This is a demo recording (actually a format of a full album) I got from the band`s drummer Istvan, and I can tell you that this is an extremely professional recording.DC were a band from Varazdin, and they played some easier NYHC style of Metal (but not with that powerful production) with a very nice female vocal.This recording was hidden until now.I thank Istvan for this recording!!

Tracks:
01.I`m not human
02.Confusion
03.Digi digi dongi
04.Beginning
05.Nemir
06.Snaga nestaje
07.I`m not human (remix by Unreal)
08.Bleeding
09.Stick in their hands
10.It`s your choice
11.Jump jump and fuck around
12.Stop police violence

DIRECTED CREW - CHANCE FOR ... , CD 1998

1 comment:

David said...

I've got this CD! I put it to my blog too. Cool band, and beautiful femal voice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails