15 October 2009

POST MORTEM (U.S.A.) - Message from the dead , cd 2009

Finally it is out.This album means a lot to me, because it brings my memory to a guy I knew until the beginning of this year, until he left this planet forever.Post Mortem are a cult band from the 80s, and just as they planned a reunion, the vocalist John McCarthy died on January 28th this year, and it seemingly stopped the reunion.

JOHN McCARTHY , R.I.P. MY FRIEND

As the musical part of the new album was over, the guitarist John Alexander decided to finish it as a tribute to Macca (McCarthy).The vocals were done by SIGH`s vocalist Mirai Kawashima, and Alexander decided to include on the album some alternate versions of some songs with other vocalists, guys who were friends of the Macca, so as bonus tracks are included 5 songs sung by other vocalists such as Seth from Anal Cunt and Mike from Cianide.And I am proud to say that I gave my tribute too, I sung the McCarthy`s song "A Happy Life", it is no.15 on this cd.The cd is available through the myspace page of the band, or at www.tabootapes.com . Order it.



Tracks:
01.Message from the dead
02.Dana Hersey
03.Crispy monsters
04.Human pinata
05.Pray before you die
06.Field trip
07.Never rat
08.Babble on
09.A happy life
10.Forthright tuna
11.Oh so evil
bonus tracks:
12.Message from the dead (feat. Mike Perun)
13.Field trip (feat. Ryan Travis)
14.Never rat (feat. Mike Keller)
15.A happy life (feat. Alex Bijazic)
16.Oh so evil (feat. Seth Putnam)

POST MORTEM - MESSAGE FROM THE DEAD , CD 2009

1 comment:

Will Towles said...

I can't stop listening to this, thanks for putting it up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails